Warehouse Picker / Packer
- General Distribution Center work (picking, packing, material handling, etc.)
- Must be able to maintain minimum performance standards while performing required job functions
- Must have the ability to perform the job with the highest standards of quality and accuracy
- Must have the flexibility, if instructed, to work in any General Warehouse function
- Must have the ability to work safely and abide by all of Takeuchi Safety rules and procedures
- Picking orders based on customer specifications.
- Reviewing orders prior to packaging for accuracy and quality.
- Packing orders to ensure that it reaches our customer in excellent condition.
Experience and Skills
- Basic working knowledge of computers and Warehouse Management systems
- Proven team member with skills to multi-task
- Proficient reading skills
- Must have the ability to abide by all of Takeuchi’s policies and procedures; specifically the attendance policy
- Must know, understand and follow all Standard Operating Procedures. High school diploma or a GED preferred, not required
- Six months distribution center experience preferred.
- Prior forklift experience preferred.
- Moderate to heavy physical effort required including sitting, standing, walking, kneeling, squatting, climbing steps or ladders, grasping, fine and course manipulation, reaching both forward and above head level,
- Must be able to push, pull and/or lift up to 100 pounds; and safely operate assigned machinery with no accommodations.
- Must be able to stand and work for long periods
- Must be able to work in varying temperatures
Takeuchi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.