|Home » Careers|
Regional Product Manager - Southwest
The Region Product Manager (RPM) is responsible for all retail sales and training in the assigned region. This includes dealer retail sales development, retail sales calls, customer visits, retail sales program promotion and communication, dealer sales planning, and region retail sales goal achievement.
This position reports to the Director of Sales, N. A. The RPM will provide weekly reports on products, competition and sales activity on a timely basis.
Must be located within the region. The region includes Missouri, Kansas, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, and New Mexico.
The RPM is a professional sales executive that is responsible for the retail sales development of the region. The RPM will be held accountable for all areas of the region and their job performance will be judged on the same. The Atlanta Office will provide the tools required to assist in the fulfillment of the RPM’s responsibilities. The RPM will be expected to communicate in a professional manner with and utilize all Atlanta staff, handle conflict resolution with the dealers/customers in the territory, carry out the company strategies as directed and achieve the mutually agreed upon regional sales goals. The RPM is also responsible for providing unmatched Product Sales Training during company sponsored sales training schools. Other duties may be required as assigned.
This position works hand in hand with the Region Business Manager representing Takeuchi in the region. The RPM will be expected to call on dealers, national rental accounts and retail customers, presenting Takeuchi in a professional, customer driven manner.
Requirements, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Four year college degree preferred or equivalent position experience.
• General proficiency in computers. Working understanding and use of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Exceptional written and verbal communication.
• Related experience or interest in the construction equipment field or experience with business travel, dealers and retail salesmen.
• Ability and desire to travel weekly; road warrior.
• Valid Driver’s License.
• Extremely driven and goal oriented.
• Capability to execute and complete position requirements with little or no supervision.
|Corporate Service Training Manager|
|Region Service Manager|